Write Your Website Workshop
Every small business deserves a professional website that really shows off.
In two days and a homework weekend, you’ll write your business's website. Simple as that. We'll explore your brand's personality, develop word-craft tools and finish the workshop with ready-to-use web content to wow your customers.
At the end of the two days, you'll have
- your key web pages, well written and ready to upload to your website
- a clear, personalised style and tone of voice sheet
- an editorial calendar to motivate you to keep writing
- a supportive network to help your ongoing writing
- templates for future website writing
Why join the workshop?
- work with foolproof templates to create the webpages you need
- save money by writing your website yourself
- enjoy a small (max. 8 people) hands-on workshop with plenty of peer feedback
- benefit from lots of quality, one-on-one time with Lucy
- develop the skills and confidence you need to write your own website
- learn how to continue using your own authentic voice and style
Mix and match your web pages
I'll tailor the workshop, so you focus on the pages you most need.
**You'll need a laptop and possibly pen and paper -- if you're into that sort of thing.**
Please note: this course does not deal with CMS, website design or branding, it focuses purely on writing the heck out of your business. The content you write will be in Word or Pages (whichever you work with), but I will help you remove all formatting to avoid problems uploading to your CMS.