Workplace Wellbeing Consultation event: “Development of a digital toolkit for nurses’ psychological well-being”
We would like to invite you to a consultation event to help us plan the content for a digital toolkit aimed at promoting psychological wellbeing in nurses.
We are interested into hearing your thoughts on:
- What are the key issues impacting on nurses’ psychological well-being?
- How might we use online tools to help promote psychological wellbeing at work for nurses?
- What would you like to see included in an online toolkit?
- What might be the barriers and facilitators of promoting psychological wellbeing using a digital toolkit?
Requirement for attendance:
- Nurse or training to be a nurse
- Prior experienced of work / placements in a clinical setting in the UK
[if student then year 2 upwards, or postgraduate]
What you get from attending:
- Opportunity to help shape a research intervention by sharing your views
- Working with students across courses and cohorts.
- Certificate of attendance
PhD supervisory team: Holly Blake, Stathis Konstantinidis
For more information please contact: email@example.com