Women In Leadership Programme - Nottingham Trent University
This course has been designed for women working in management or leadership roles, or those aspiring to be, who want to develop their careers and their capability to manage and lead within their organisation.
The programme provides valuable, accredited professional development which can be used towards a further postgraduate qualification. It has been designed to be supportive and accessible to those without higher education experience.
What will the course cover?
In a supportive environment focusing on practical issues facing women in SMEs, the course will cover a number of topics including:
- How gender differences in leadership tendencies impact the way women lead
- Effective leadership and management techniques that support employee engagement and performance at an individual, team and organisational level
- Management and leadership issues and trends in organisations
- Learning strategies to support your development as a leader
What will I get out of it?
- Greater clarity on career goals, and better capability to manage and lead within your organisation
- A university-accredited professional development programme for your CV
- Credits towards a further postgraduate programme such as a Masters or postgraduate diploma or certificate
What will I do?
In addition to attending three full-day workshops, you will complete two assessed pieces:
- a Personal Development Plan
- a report exploring a leadership or management issue within your organisation providing practical recommendations for improvement
Three confidential, career coaching sessions are also offered to support you in your ongoing career development.
Express your interest today
Multiple courses will run over 3 non-consecutive days between November 2019 and June 2020. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Upcoming course dates
- 5, 19 November & 3 December, 2019
- 6 - 7- 8- January 2020
- 4, 18 February & 3 March 2020
- 13, 27 February & 12 March, 2020
- 19 February & 11, 25 March 2020
+44 (0)115 878 8899
The course is held as part of the