Wild Families: Nature Crafts & Games
Join us for a family fun nature-themed craft and games session where we will explore what we can make using nature's palette and play some outdoor games.
This is a family activity and we welcome all children ages 3-11.
Please note: this event is free but booking is essential as spaces are limited. Please book one ticket for each child attending, you do not need to book one for yourself.
Come dressed for the weather, wear sturdy footwear and waterproofs or sunhats/suncreen as required.
Meeting Point: Please meet us in the large green area adjacent to the main car park off Claycart Road. If you have issues finding us on the day please call 07764626884.
If you would like to see what other events are happening in Wellesley Woodlands, follow this link:
Covid-19 (coronavirus) advice:
Please follow the latest NHS and government advice regarding ‘social distancing’.
Please do NOT attend if you fall under either ‘increased risk’ or ‘at risk’ categories, or live with people in these categories. Please think about others in this sensitive time to help us limit the spread of the infection. We will be also be encouraging people during the walk to take social distancing measures into account and maintain a minimum of 2-3m distance at all times.
Increased risk groups include:
• Aged 70 or over
• Have an underlying health condition (any age), including:
o Chronic conditions/diseases (respiratory, heart, liver, kidney, neurological)
o Spleen problems
o A weakened immune system
o Seriously overweight (BMI of 40+)
At risk groups include people:
• who have received an organ transplant and remain on ongoing immunosuppression medication
• with cancer who are undergoing active chemotherapy or radiotherapy, people with cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia who are at any stage of treatment
• with severe chest conditions such as cystic fibrosis or severe asthma (requiring hospital admissions or courses of steroid tablets)
• with severe diseases of body systems, such as severe kidney disease (dialysis.)
• with Alzheimers and dementia
For an updated list (as this is always changing), please click
Please continue to visit the woodlands:
Wellesley woodlands is a large outdoor space for everyone to enjoy. Therefore, if you are fit, healthy and do not fall under the ‘high risk’ or ‘at risk’ categories, we encourage you to visit, explore and use the woodlands at your own leisure during these times of uncertainty, as long as you respect the social distancing measures in place. We all need to look after our own mental health, so please do connect with nature when you can, and if it is safe to do so.