Join TecQuipment at the global headquarters, where products are designed and manufactured for a showcase of teaching equipment for understanding thermodynamics.
- A walk around the gas turbines
- Demonstration of experiments
- Full TecQuipment factory tour
- Overview of thermodynamics teaching products
- Case study from a user
- Refreshments and lunch provided
Who should attend:
• Lecturers and laboratory technicians at universities and colleges
• Trainers at industry training centres
• TecQuipment partners
• Groups of students from higher and further education
Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Tanisha Mistry or Dionne Knowles by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0115 972 2611
Thermodynamics Live 10th June 2020