The New Rules of Negotiation - The 9 Keys to Charging a Higher Price
What do you get when the Number One Guy in Sales Motivation and and the Number One Guy in Persuasion and Influence get together at Oulton Hall near Leeds on the 12th November 2019? A very special, one-day seminar that gives you all you need to know to negotiate more effectively, make more profitable sales and grow your business.
If you want to know 'The New Rules of Negotiation' and the 9 keys to getting a better deal, charging a higher price, paying less and getting more, you need to attend this one day seminar ~ for this is exactly what Philip Hesketh and Gavin Ingham will be teaching.
Business has got more challenging, selling has become harder and many companies find their prices are constantly being challenged and their profits being eroded. Whether it’s international or on-line competition, automation or simply a drive from procurement for more discount, it can only get worse.
If you want to sell more profitably and grow a successful business in today’s climate you need to be able to build stronger relationships with clients, give them more of what they want and need, demonstrate awe-inspiring value and negotiate in a way that your clients and customers feel like they are winning, and you care about their future. Without these critical skills, you and your business will be dead in the water. With them, you will be able to stand out and thrive.
After five sell-out years of running ‘The New Way of Selling’ Gavin Ingham and Philip Hesketh are back on November 12th 2019 in Leeds with 'The New Rules of Negotiation - The 9 Keys to Getting a Better Deal, Charging a Higher Price & Discounting Less'. They will share the secrets of how to negotiate to win - in sales, in in business and in life.
If you want to get a better deal, charge a higher price, discount less (and as a buyer pay less and get more) then you need to attend.
The ‘New Rules of Negotiation’ at The Oulton Hall Hotel, Leeds on 12 November 2019:
Who should attend?
- Business owners, Account Managers and Sales Managers who want to hold a higher price, discount less and get a better deal.
- Anyone who buys for a living.
- Anyone who thinks they’ve sold their product or service for less than they could have done in the last 12 months.
What you will learn:-
- The negotiator’s mindset – what it is, how to use it, and how it will make you more successful.
- How to be a top negotiator – and the difference between price, value, cost and worth.
- What differentiates world-class negotiators from also-rans and how you can use this to increase your sales and your profits.
- The difference between negotiation, discounting and haggling (and how, as a consequence, you will make more money).
- How to control the negotiation arena and ensure you maximise your chances of success.
- Why ‘WIN-WIN’ doesn’t work when the client wants ‘WIN-LOSE’ and what you need to do about it.
- How to prepare for ‘The Moment That Matters’ when your prospect threatens to walk away and what happens if you don’t.
- When you should start high and when you shouldn’t (warning – get this wrong and you blow everything).
- How to handle difficult questions and objections on price – an objection handling masterclass – these techniques have made clients millions.
- The games that buyers play – gambits, strategies and responses that get results.
- How to turn the client who threatens to walk away into a raving fan.
- The triangle of Efficacy, Time and Cost and finding out what really matters to the client.
- The seven psychological R.E.A.S.O.N.S. people buy and how to use them to ensure you are seen as value for money.
- The special words you should use (and the special you shouldn’t) if you want to discount less, charge more and hold a higher price.
- How and why procurement derail so many negotiations and what to do about it.
- How to present to reinforce value, pre-close objections and wow clients.
- How to increase average order value.
- Cognitive dissonance and the importance of the client feeling like they got a good deal.
- How to get more of what you want and less of what you don't... and much, much, more.
If you want to learn the latest negotiation skills and strategies to help you be more successful; if you want to attend a highly inspirational and motivational day; if you want to see two of the best sales speakers in the business; if you want to ensure that you are as good as you can be at getting a better deal then book now to guarantee your place and your early-bird discount.
(This event will sell out all 200 tickets. Tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable however may be transferred to alternative attendees.)
gavin ingham | philip hesketh | sales seminar | sales conference | sales training | new rules of negotiation | negotiating