Support Plan Writing
Designed For: Support Workers who are responsible for writing support plans and risk assessments.
- Explore person centred support plans
- Develop skills, knowledge and confidence in writing support plans
- Identify and manage risks related to support planning with people
Staff learning forms
- WI 1051 Support Plans V2
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of impact on others; awareness of wider context.
Frederick Street Training Centre
65 Frederick Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom