Sunday Rumday - A Gig For Charity!
Come enjoy an afternoon of music and laughter on board one of London's best venues - Tamesis Dock! (www.tdock.co.uk).
Free entry, with charity donations strongly encouraged. All money goes to Maggie's as part of my fundraising efforts - details at virginmoneygiving.com/ashruns
Line-up for the day includes:
- Paul Hilliar (Wedding officiator turned comedian)
- Jon Long (Award winning comedian, with songs!)
- Widdicombe Sings (As seen on Channel 4's The Last Leg)
- Isolation (The band Green Day aspire to be)
- Bikini Faso (Anglo-Chilean Psych-Rock)
Partying on a boat means drinking rum is highly recommended. Channel your inner pirate!
Albert Embankment (opp no 9), between Vauxhall and Lambeth Bridge, London, United Kingdom