Strand Campus Tours (Undergraduate)
We would like to invite you to take a guided group tour of our Strand Campus, which will give you the opportunity to have a look around our campus, speak with a current student and learn more about life and study at King's.
14:20-14:30: Arrival at Strand Campus reception
14:30-15:45: Guided campus tour.
Wednesdays and Fridays only:
16:00-16:30: Optional tour of either;
- Our Waterloo Campus departing from Franklin Wilkins Building reception (for students interested in studying Economics & Management or English Language and Linguistics)
- The Maughan Library (for all students).
Please ask the Student Ambassador running the first tour for more information.
Important booking information:
- You will be sent an email confirmation once you have booked your place.
- Please download your campus tour ticket and have this ready to be scanned on the day.
- If you intend to bring guests, please select 2 or 3 tickets when booking. If your guest is also interested in studying at King's, we would advise them to book separately.
- A Student Ambassador, wearing a red t-shirt, will be waiting to greet you from 14:20 at the Strand main reception. Please arrive promptly to avoid any delays.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket through your Eventbrite account in order to allow other people to come along in your place.
- Please direct any queries to