My Skills, My Future Workshop
Please note due to a new lift being installed in the building, access to our offices on the 3rd floor will be via the stairwell.
The SCQF Partnership is pleased to be able to offer a one day interactive workshop for those wishing to use the
Primarily developed to support young people with few or no formal qualifications, the resource has also been successfully used with older learners including adult returners, those who have been made redundant and those leaving care.
The aim of the workshop is to help advisers familiarise themselves with the resources and their many benefits in order to use them with a wide range of individuals. It also offers an opportunity to work through a series of practical activities including identifying strengths and benchmarking skills to the SCQF.
Having completed the training, advisers can then use these resources with individuals over one or more sessions to identify their transferable skills. The benchmarking of these skills against the SCQF allows individuals to understand the level of their informal learning which helps increase confidence and self-esteem.
The full day workshop costs £100* and includes the following:
- My Skills, My Future Toolkit.
- Signature Lunch Platter consisting of a selection of sandwiches & savory bites, crisps, fresh fruit, muffins and orange juice.
- Tea, coffee & biscuits available all day.
- payment must be received no later than 7 days before the event.
*Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy
- payment is taken at the time of booking by credit or debit card however there is also an option to pay by invoice or cheque however please note the invoice or cheque payment must be received no later than 7 working days before the event.
- bookings cancelled up to 7 days before the workshop will receive a 50% refund or the booking can be transferred to another My Skills, My Future Workshop**
- bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the workshop would not receive a refund or transfer their booking.
** please contact us as soon as you know you need to make a transfer. The option to transfer can only be used once.
In order that we can register you for this workshop we need to collect some personal information. This will allow us to send you joining instructions & a feedback survey, issue an invoice if required, produce a delegate list and understand your job role and interests in preparation of the event.
In completing this form you are agreeing to us holding this data as part of your training record. We may also use this to let you know about other products & services that we think will be useful to you.
We will not share this information with any third party. You can request for the removal of your data at any time.