Sheffield - Level 1 Health and Safety for CSCS Card Application
Get your Green CSCS Card in three very simple steps:
- Attend a Level 1 Health & Safety Course - This course!
- Take the CITB Health & Safety test (Not included)
- Apply for the Green card.
Once you have received your certificate (Not included)
Ideal for anyone wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Labourer Card (Green Card), necessary to work on a UK construction site.
The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is for anyone who currently works in construction or wants to work in construction, as well as for those already in the industry looking to refresh their knowledge.
Having a valid CSCS card and passing the CITB test are both mandatory requirements of working in the construction industry because they grant employees access to UK construction sites as non-skilled workers.
1 Day depending on experience.
- The importance, key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety
- Fatalities, injuries and ill-health in construction
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Slips and trips and Working at height
- Moving vehicles and mobile plant
- Work equipment, Fire and Electricity
- Manual handling, Noise and Vibration
- Hazardous substances
- Alcohol and drugs, Health and safety signs and PPE
- Welfare facilities and personal hygiene, Emergencies and first aid and Reporting accidents and ill health.
- You will need your certificate for passing this course before you order your CSCS Card.
- We provide certificates by email only. (not printed)
- These can take between 5 to 10 working days.