SAFe® For Teams 2 Days Training in Bristol
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
● Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
● Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
● Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
● Plan Iterations
● Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
● Plan Program Increments
● Integrate and work with other teams on the train
● Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
● Building an Agile Team
● Planning the Iteration
● Executing the Iteration
● Executing the Program Increment
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
● SAFe Practitioner certificate
● A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
● A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
● Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Who Can Attend?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
● Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
● Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
● Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
● Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
● All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
● Attendee workbook
● Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
● One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
● Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.