Risk Assessment and Risk Management
Designed for: All staff who work in a health and social care settings working with individuals and requiring knowledge and understanding of risk and risk taking behaviour.
- Define risk
- Explore positive risk taking
- Apply Person Centred and Outcome focused approaches to risk assessment
- Empower individuals to manage and take control of their own lives
- Identify protection and non-protection type risk assessments
- Understand and apply risk principles and management planning
- Understand BAC requirements
Policy & legislation
- Changing lives
- SSSC code of practice
- Risk assessment and Positive Risk taking
- Right Risk and Limits to Freedoms
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; Awareness of wider context.
Frederick Street Centre
65 Frederick Street, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom