"Rebirthing" - Release and Renew FULL MOON SPECIAL - Kundalini Yoga Immersion
"Rebirthing" Release and Renew - FULL MOON Kundalini Yoga Immersion
with Amarjot Kaur
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Location: @The Courtyard Studio, 35a Pen y Lan Road, Roath, Cardiff, CF24 3PG
Time: 10am - 1pm
Rebirthing - "Breath, Vitality & Strength"- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan(R)
Rebirthing Courses by Yogi Bhajan have long been some of the most talked about classes he offered in his 35 years of teaching in the United States and abroad. In this 3 hour workshop at The Courtyard Studio in Cardiff, you will experience one of these incredible classes, to heal the pain and overcome the obstacles which keep you from living your best life-awakened, rejuvenated and present to your purpose.
“The idea of rebirthing is to release the subconscious, the storehouse of misery”
- Yogi Bhajan
An immersive sound bath to end the workshop will clear the subconscious mind of mental clutter so you leave feeling refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated - equipped with a personal experiece of this deeply healing kriya which will guide you on your way forward, allowing you to step into the natural flow of the universe and understand yourself on a deeper level than before.
So, please wear comfy loose-fitting clothes, come with an open mind and an open heart.
This personal and transformative immersion is suitable for all aged 16yrs +, and will be especially useful for those who have experienced Kundalini Yoga classes as taught by Yogi Bhajan, who want to go deeper into the teachings and the profoundly healing effects of the practise. Join me for a magical 3 hours of mind, body and soul expansion using a variety of Kundalini Yoga techniques in the beautiful Courtyard Studio in the heart of Cardiff.
Amarjot Kaur (Ali)
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is all about awareness of your mind, your body and your soul. Using breath-control, mantra, mudra, asana, body-locks and meditation you can quickly and effectively improve your physical, mental and emotional health, as well as experience a connection to your infinite self by activating your Kundalini – your infinite potential life force energy located at the base of your spine. The workshop will end with a deep and healing relaxation using the Tibetan singing bowl and the magical "Deep Wave" gong.
Not only is it good for you, the tradition of Kundalini Yoga and meditation is also a lot of fun!
- Suitable for all ages and ALL abilities (16yrs+), both men and women.
- No experience necessary. If you have any health concerns or are pregnant then please get in touch with me prior to booking.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing (layers are good)
- Unlike other traditions of yoga, Yogi Bhajan was very clear that Kundalini Yoga is always taught completely HANDS-OFF to protect each individual's energy field and to honour everyone's personal process and personal space. Throughout the practise, you will be guided both verbally and with clear demonstrations (where necessary), and at no point will you be physically adjusted by the teacher.
- In this practise you simply do the best you can do, rest if you need to, and make adjustments to your posture if you feel the need to. Instructions and demos are given to the group as a whole and no-one is highlighted by the teacher for any reason at all during the practise.
- The practise is largely done with the eyes closed, so you can focus on your breath, your thoughts and your own unique experience, and tune into your third-eye point, the seat of your intuition and the 6th Chakra.
- Bring a bottle of water
- Bring a blanket or two and warm socks for the relaxation- yoga mats provided but bring your own if you prefer
- Maximum 8 spaces available so advance booking essential.
- Investment: £25 (plus booking fee) Please book early to avoid disappointment
**If you have any further questions, then please do contact me and I will get back to you**