Project management Course
Project management, practical and interactive, 3 days course, based on real experience,using simulation and games in London.
Price: 570 GBP/delegate.
1. Define project ideaBusiness case, Cost/benefits analysis, Cause/effect analysis, SWOT analysis, Stakeholder’s analysis, Define the goal and objectives, Define project success criteria
2. Project planActivities and resources pack, Work Breakdown Structure, budget, Results (inputs, outputs, outcomes), Methodology, Milestone, Cash flow, Gantt chart, Responsibility matrix, Critical path tasks, Risk management plan, Communication plan, Control plan, Agile, Lean, Kanban tools.
3. Running the ProjectScorecards and dashboards, Project reports, Timesheet, Decision making, Leading a team, Problem solving, Kick off meetings Minute, TO DO List
4. Project ClosureClosing out the project, Conducting a post-project review, Lessons learned.
6. Project manager roleBehavioral Competences, Contextual Competences, Technical Competences.
Schultz Knowledge is an CPD accredited Training Provider. The delegates will receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance in time management and will be awarded a maximum of 20 CPD points.
Enroll at email@example.com