Profitable Networking: How To Make Networking Work For You - Workshop
Do You Want To See A Real Return On Your Investment Into Business Networking?
When you consider how much you invest into business networking, is it working for you? How do you know if your networking efforts are working or not?
Do you find yourself feeling frustrated that you're not getting the returns from your networking efforts that you'd have expected?
Networking is an investment into your business and you must see a return, if it's to be of true value to you and your business.
However, many business owners and professionals find that their networking efforts do not bring them the results they desire.
How about you? Are you seeing the returns you would like or need from your networking?
In this short workshop, you will learn what really works and what does not.
More Than Just Another Workshop About Networking
And you'll learn a lot more than just your usual, run-of-the-mill networking methods.
You will also learn:
- The one word that will kill your 60-second elevator speech;
- The true purpose of your elevator pitch and how to craft it strategically;
- The three networking personality types and which is type you need to be for greatest networking success;
- The four key types of investment you make into networking and their importance to your networking success;
- How to plan and budget your networking investments, so you don't end up making a loss;
- Measuring your networking investments and returns, so you know for sure which networking activities are working for you and which ones you need to ditch;
- How to turn your business network into an asset that will serve and empower your business and personal growth.
An Interactive Learning Experience
This business training workshop will be highly interactive. So you will have plenty of opportunities to practice your newly learned networking techniques.
What Are You Waiting For? Book Now! ...
The business training event will be packed with hints, tips, know-how and value.
However, seating is very limited. So book now to secure your space, to avoid disappointment.
Cancellations And Refunds Policy...
We appreciate that life can sometimes get in the way and unexpected circumstances may arise. In the unfortunate event that you cannot make the workshop, after you have booked your ticket, please let us know as soon as you can. We will do out very best to accommodate your needs. Dependant on how soon you inform us, we may offer you a partial or full refund, or else arrange for you to attend a future event.
Please note: If you fail to notify us of your non-attendance, we will be under no obligation to offer any refunds or reschedule your attendance. And each case will be treated on its own merit.
Old Bank Business Centre
43-45 Church Street, Darlaston, England, United Kingdom