PROACT SCIPr UK - Integrated Learning Disabilities Service - Refresher
Designed for: Integrated Learning Disabilities Service
- Have a knowledge of legislation that underpins managing conflict
- Have an ability to carry out risk assessment
- Have knowledge and skills to work effectively with people who have challenging behaviour
- Have knowledge and skills to record and report issues regarding challenging behaviour
Staff learning forms
- Rights, Risks and Limits to Freedom
- Challenging Behaviour
- Managing relationships: empowering people their carers; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of impact on others; Awareness of wider context.
Frederick Street Training Centre
65 Frederick Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom