'How To PR Your Business' PR Workshop (Manchester, 7 April)
Whether you’re a sole trader, a start up or a multi-million pound company, PR is critical to the success of any business.
But how do you get people - and journalists - talking about your brand? Are you intimidated by the thought of phoning The Times and talking about your business? Where do you start to get in the MEN?
In this half day training course, we’ll look into how to PR your business effectively and quickly. We'll cover real life examples relevant to your sectors, how to handle journalists, what not to do, and most importantly, how to develop stories that the media want to cover.
There are only 12 spaces at this workshop so sign up quickly to save your place.
The half day course covers:
• What is PR?
• How PR can help your business (reputation, hr, customer services, finances, operations)
• Real life examples – great PR and poor PR for start ups
• Story mapping for your business, incl. key messages (What can you talk about?)
• Media mapping (Where do you need to be seen?)
• How to pitch to journalists and media do’s and don’ts
• How to use the media to comment on trending news stories
• Social Media management - the basics
• The wider PR sphere (Crisis & issues, Speaker slots, Awards)
This course is most suited to:
• Entrepreneurs, business owners & founders
• In house Marketing, PR or Comms managers
Each delegate will receive a general PR tips & tricks manual, and the option to purchase a dedicated PR strategy for your own business.