The Power of Lead Generation - Turn Why into Wow...
NatWest invites you to this complimentary event hosted by Luv4 Marketing.
Is Your Marketing Achieving The Results For Your Business?
Leads drive growth. We will take you through the platforms that drive leads to your business together with how to have your campaigns running profitably from month 1
Whatever your efforts to date, you will take away key learnings of how to drive leads into your business from multiple sources and the difference between each
- How to benefit from a £12,000 government funded digital marketing apprenticeship.
- Have a 90 day plan you will believe inTHIS EVENT WILL TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Limited places available. Register TodayWe will be speaking on the following topics;
Your Website & SEO
- Understand the 5 most important ranking factors
- How to get your website driving targeted leads
- The importance of speed and mobile performanceGoogle & Paid Advertising
- Understanding how your business results in Google search engines & how to rank for your target terms
- Google AdWords and the power of paid advertising
- How to dominate multiple Page 1 positions utilising local searchSocial Marketing
- Understanding your Game Plan and how to build vibrant marketing groups you own
- Which platforms suit your business and how to have a proven plan to follow
- Building multiple databases which drive sales
By attending this complimentary event, you will receive 3 gifts worth £897!
FREE Marketing Audit (RRP £199)
FREE Marketing Strategy Review (RRP £399)
FREE Access to 1 eLearning Course (RRP £299)
Please note that this event is open to all - you don't have to be a NatWest customer to attendReviews
"Great Talk Helped me think differently about how to market the business"
- Joshua Perkins
"The presenters have been fantastic It is great to speak to someone about SEO & lead generation in plain English!"
- David Lakey
"Extremely informative and had a positive attitude Provided the knowledge to make real changes to marketing strategy"
- Lewis Clark
All information used in this presentation you are registering for is produced for information purposes only and is for the sole use of the attendees at the presentation.
Whilst we feel this topic is beneficial to business owners, the views expressed are not intended to be and should not be viewed as individual advice or as a recommendation by RBS, NatWest or any third party. You should seek independent advice in respect of issues that are of concern to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or assurance of any kind, expressed or implied, that are made to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this presentation and do not accept any obligation to update or correct any information contained herein.
During the event photographs may be taken on behalf of the host with a view to posting on social media to promote services offered to customers. If you do not wish to be included in the photographs please notify us.
For the avoidance of doubt RBS/NatWest does not produce the materials for all presentations. This disclaimer applies equally to any materials or presentations produced by a third party.
By registering for this event you agree that you have read and expressly agree to the use of your personal data submitted as part of your event registration by Eventbrite in accordance with their:
- Terms of Service:(
https :// www.eventbrite.co.uk /support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-terms-of-service lg=en_GB),
- Data Processing Addendum for Organisers (
https :// www.eventbrite.co.uk /support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/data-processing-addendum-for-organizers lg=en_GB_); and
https :// www.eventbrite.co.uk /support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-privacy-policy lg=en_GB), which Eventbrite may update from time to time.
Best Western Hotel Smokies Park
Ashton Road, Oldham, England, United Kingdom