Centred Soul is a Not-For-Profit CIC,promoting good mental health & wellbeing,with specific supports for Pregnancy, Birth Trauma & Perinatal Mental Health
Centred Soul has been created by Rosemary Deans and is a Not-For-Profit Organisation, running programmes for the community, in the community. Rosemary has worked as a Social Worker since 2008 and has been a qualified Complementary Therapist since 2010. She has worked within Children's services, adults Disability services & Mental Health. Rosemary now runs Centred Soul HQ full time!
Centred Soul is growing every day. This organisation encourages putting health & wellbeing to the top of the list of priorities. CS has a passion for supporting men & women who have been affected by Birth Trauma and/or Perinatal (antenatal & postnatal) Mental Health issues.
We offer various services, from complementary therapies & counselling services, to community yoga classes, baby massage and monthly support meetups for those affected by BT or Perinatal issues. We also retail a small collection of health & wellbeing goods, such as salt lamps, incense, candles, incense holders, aromatherapy balms for adults and children, as well as pain relieving amber products. Check out our website for more information.
Centred Soul is a not-for-profit organisation, based in Newry, founded by Rosemary McGuigan Deans. Rosemary's background is in Social Work, working with children & families, adults with mental health issues & learning needs.
At Centred Soul, we work with families, babies & children, in preparing for & tackling the everyday ups & downs of family life. We do this by organising fun events, therapeutic activities & experiences. We teach practical tools & techniques to help new & expectant parents, carers & families, using Baby & Toddler Massage & Yoga, tailored workshops, 1-1 sessions, Kids Yoga (3-12 yrs), hands on therapies & Pregnancy relaxation, in a welcoming environment.
Massage/Yoga sessions for schools, nurseries & private groups are also available by request.
- 1-1 workshops, private family/friends groups bookings, 4 & 5 week courses in:
- Baby Massage (newborn to crawling) :A series of gentle massage movements taught, to help with baby bonding, PND, as well as physical pain of colic, reflux, wind and teething.
- Baby Yoga (8 weeks to crawling) : Gentle stretches designed to get your baby moving, into crawling positions, finding their feet, with sensory activity too!
- Movers & Shakers (follow on from Baby Yoga, up to 2.5 yrs old) : perfect for the wriggly babies, massage and yoga stretches adapted to suit their stage of development, with sensory play included too!
Workshops and Classes in:
- Children's Meditation and Yoga (3-12 yrs) :A mash up of yoga poses, guided meditation, breathing techniques & mindfulness suited to each age group. (Rainbow Kids Yoga Accredited)
1-1 sessions, private groups, classes & workshops for all of the above, take place in Newry (Beautified relaxation studio) and Mourne Gymnastics Club, Newry.
We offer Complementary Therapies:
- Pregnancy Massage
- Body Massage
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Indian Head Massage
- Holistic Facial
* COMING VERY SOON - PREGNANCY RELAXATION CLASSES *
Make sure your information is up to date. Plus use our free tools to find new customers.