ONLINE MINDSHOP™|DESIGN THINKING FOR EXECUTIVES
Best Seller Mindshop since November 1st, 2019!
“We must design for the way people behave,
not for how we would wish them to behave.”
― Donald A. Norman
Are you ready to innovate and stand out as a company?
Key Benefits of Design Thinking:
- Smoother transition to Digital Transformation
- Dominate the Marketplace with a customer-focused product line
- Manage and adapt to new emerging technologies and trends
- Increase in Revenue and brand presence
5:00 PM – 7:30 PM (min 2.5 hours) of instructor-led learning. Anchor time: New York Time (Virtual using Zoom Webinar)
✅Implement design thinking processes and tools to drive innovation
✅Understand the role of people in successful design thinking
✅Transition through the phases of inspiration, ideation, and implementation
✅Utilize tools like visualization, mapping, and storytelling to create solutions
✅Apply the design thinking methodology to your specific challenges (bring your use case, if not, we will assign)
✅Testing, refining, and improving new ideas, business models, and processes
Q&A Discussion and Wrap Up
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- C-SUITE PROFESSIONALS
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Riders
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- Limited slots for quality discussion (max. 15 participants)
LOGISTICS & FREEBIES
- This is an ONLINE class using the Zoom Platform – you will receive the details to opt-in once ticketing is officially over.
- Anchor time is 5:00 PM (NEW YORK TIME)
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, available upon request (Powered by Techversity Program)
- Unlimited Access to LATER VIEWING (RECORDING) and MATERIALS (So If you can't make it, no worries)
- FREE access to Design Thinking Digital Toolkit
KAT USOP, MSHI
I own multiple businesses and shoestring travel the world. (digital nomadism) Currently at Duke – Durham, NC, USA
2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine's Donald Lindberg Award's Innovation in Health IT
R&D Manager at Duke University – Biomedical Engineering Dept.
Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School
Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” | "Gamifying Surgery" eBooks (Kindly and Google Books 2020)
HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at
Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
Industrial background in Early-Startup Business Management and Operations (since I managed an incubator at Techverse)
Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it
Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
Founder of GINA HEALTH – Gamified AI Startup (
GET IN TOUCH:
Youtube: KAT USOP, ENGR, MSHI (Design thinking, Product Design, Startupping Experiences)