Ombudsman Services Communications Sector Liaison Panel
The following event is for member companies only.
Date of Event: 5th August 2020
Timings: 11:00 - 15:00
This quarterly sector liaison panel (SLP) will focus on key issues in the communications sector. Ombudsman Services representatives will be on hand to provide operational and strategic updates.
We welcome domestic and non-domestic suppliers.
Agenda [to be updated closer to the event]
1. Ombudsman Services will provide a business update which will include:
- The financial performance of Ombudsman Services including any debts or case fees outstanding
- An update on service and quality metrics
- An update on the forecasts supplied by members
- The announcement of any new projects and initiatives which may impact on participating companies
- Updates of any relevant ongoing projects and initiatives
- Announcements of key appointments at OS.
2. A review of complaints data, including:
- The number of complaints being accepted for investigation.
- The types of complaint being investigated.
- An update on Facilitated Case Resolution [FCR] rates and FCR acceptance rates
- The outcome of complaints.
- Remedy implementation.
3. Ombudsman complaints feedback session
- A session to allow participating companies and Ombudsman Services to talk about any issues experienced in the handling of complaints. Participating companies will be asked to submit topics for discussion prior to the event.
4. Insight on complaints
- Ombudsman Services will highlight one or more issues which are causing people to complain, giving an opportunity for participating companies to discuss the issues identified and for Ombudsman Services to provide its view.