Amazing Wellbeing and Mental Health focused event in a beautiful bright space in Hoxton. The day will be split in two, Talks and Lectures in the first part of the day, and Workshops in the second. You can choose to purchase one part for £15.00 or both for £25.00. All profits will go to a Mental Health Charity.
Part 1. Lectures (10am - 1:30pm):
- Collaboration with embroidery artist Milou Stella from Moody Bright Designs
- Talk on the Neuroscience of Wellbeing by Stuart Paviour
- Talk by Holistic Occupational Therapist Pranita Salunke founder of Vitality Health Clinic
- Mental Health and Resilience Coaching by Jonathan Phelan - Author of “The Art of the Mentally Healthy Conversation" and director of Wellbeing at Evenhood.
- Talk by Certified Hypnotherapist and Performer Amy Coutts in regards to auditions and performer's anxiety
- Talk on using your voice as a vehicle of change, personal growth and emotional healing by Uran Apak, founder of Voice DNA.
- Discussions and Q&A by Artists who have struggled with mental health, and how to overcome it
.Part 2. Workshops (2:30pm - 7pm):
- Yoga and meditation session taught by a qualified and experienced teacher Cecilia Ballan
- Workshop on Gratitude by Happiness Trainer Sarit Gafan of Highest Good, qualified by the Museum of Happiness
- Voice Exploration Workshop by Michaela Bartoskova, coach at MET Film School, The Actors Centre as well as founder of Circle Singing London, To Move with Voice Project and The Voice Energy Project.
- Workshop by Peace Ambassador Marcia Martins da Rosa, experienced in the fields of Equality, Community Engagement, Health Care and Human Rights
If you'd like to be involved email
The Flowerpot Hoxton
4a Orsman Road, London, England, United Kingdom