Nottingham: delivering a great candidate experience
Delivering a great candidate experience
This workshop will show you how to enhance your entire candidate experience, from the pre-application research stage through to application, interview, offer and finally employee onboarding.
Whilst we will look at cutting edge solutions such as AI Bots, the workshop will focus on practical tactics that are relatively low input in terms of time/money. Specific areas covered will include:
- Using WhatsApp and other IM tools to interact with pre-application candidates
- Using Social Media to show your culture, values and what a career with your organisation might look like
- Designing an online application form that is fit for purpose
- How to dramatically increase your application rates from mobile/tablet candidates
- What is a good application form completion rate? Review of aggregate data from our 200+ customers
- Engaging your pre-interview candidates so that they are excited to attend their interview
- How to ensure your interview day "wows" your candidate
- Best practice for post-interview communication
- How to build the best possible offer for your chosen candidate
- Using electronic signatures to ensure a speedy sign up phase
- How best to welcome new employees on day 1
- What best practice onboarding looks like in forward thinking companies
Your Trainer: Adrian McDonagh, Co-founder at hireful ltd
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since.
Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas.
He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Terms & Conditions:
This workshop is designed for HR professionals and in-house recruiters at UK based organisations, with under 5000 staff. As there are limited tickets available, each organisation is entitled to a maximum of 2 tickets per event. If you would like to request more than this, please email us at
In very rare circumstances the workshop may be cancelled or postponed. In these cases will contact you by phone and email, it is therefore imperative that you provide the correct information. Failure to provide all the details we require on the registration form may result in your booking being cancelled.
By registering for this event you agree to be added to hireful’s mailing list. If you would prefer not to receive emails about hireful’s services and free training events you can unsubscribe at any time.
hireful will not share any of your personal information with third parties unless we are hosting an event with an external individual or organisation. In these cases, some of the information you provide us will be shared with this party only.