Never Be Nervous: The Psychology of Confident Presenting - Glasgow
This is not merely another introduction to presentations skills workshop, like others on the market.
The Never be Nervous experience is a one of a kind and delivers on a very special, very specific promise: We’re going to show you how to disappear presentation nerves. That’s right! ..gone!..vanished! and we’ll show you how to feel great, feel natural and feel confident presenting instead!
How does it feel now? Do you feel dread in the pit of your stomach? Does your mouth dry up and your mind go blank at the thought of presenting or public speaking? Feels horrible right? Maybe you’ve felt that you would always feel nervous? We want to show you a very different possibility, how to create a very different, very positive, personal experience.
Sometimes presenting is taught using superficial tricks. “Fake it ’till you make it“, for example, is terrible advice; it’s a fake fix, often trying to ignore how you feel in ways that can make you feel worse. Deep down something’s still wrong with that approach.
Our approach is different. It’s a unique experiential design, focusing on how nerves and confidence function. Once you know how nerves and confidence work.. we’ll show you how to work your presentation skills differently.
The workshop is fun, hands-on and an up on your feet experience. You’ll be working with like-minded delegates, in a safe and positive environment. Our psychological approach is not theoretical but it is very targeted, practical and very precise; you’ll be interacting, in tailored exercises from the get-go. Every minute contributes to your new confident presenting approach.
We’ll work from a very safe and real, high performance, behavioural psychology, to gently show you there really are things that you can do to disappear presentation nerves. In a short period, you will know specifically how to become a much more comfortable and confident presenter. You’ll prove it to your self, or we will give you your investment back.
What you get
- “No Nerves” Core psychological skills
- How presentation nerves work and how to not get nervous.
- How presentation confidence works and how to do it.
- Specific core skills to deliver an effective presentation
- How to practise the core skills in a safe, realistic and step by step way
- You’ll re-learn how to feel natural, be yourself and engage naturally with any audience
- Get High-performance feedback on your first presentation
- Troubleshoot more challenging situations for personal and professional applications.
- Advanced tactics to stay calm, stack the odds in your favour and to give you the flexibility you need for even tough gigs.
- 1-2-1 Follow up with Andy Currie
- Access to Boot Camp members Club
What people say
“One of the best training sessions I’ve been on”
Kathrine Sibbald, Audit Manager at Audit Scotland
“I now have far more confidence when speaking and can structure more fluid and varied talks”
Julian Parrot, Partner, Ethical Futures
“I was surprised and delighted at how much we covered in a relatively short space of time”
Lesley Heaney, Head of Customer Service, O2/Tefonica
Early Bird tickets and group discounts may be available for this event;
please contact us for details at
or visit our website for more information