NCFE VCert Assessor and IQA Training - Newcastle, November 2019
This training is a great opportunity to meet with assessment and internal quality assurance (IQA) professionals and like-minded practitioners. You will learn how to apply the principles of assessment and IQA to our V Cert qualifications.
What does the training cover?
This training event will provide you with an opportunity to:
• explore the general principles of the quality assurance process and how it applies to the V Cert delivery model
• understand what we expect from you
• get to know our paperwork and processes
• review current practices and develop ideas for improvement
• meet and network with other Quality Assurance practitioners delivering V Certs
This training is suitable for anyone involved in the assessment or IQA of our V Cert qualifications, whether you’re: new to assessment and IQA; applying the principles to V Certs for the first time; or even if you’re an experienced assessor or IQA and require CPD.
Please note: This training is not qualification specific. If you require training for a specific qualification or subject area we can accommodate your needs with our Bespoke Training Service please visit QualHub for more information.
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers are all experienced professionals, who have a proven track record of delivering training and providing quality assurance expertise. You can read profiles of all our trainers
This full day’s training event includes, event packs and resources, certificate of attendance, refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
Please be aware that places are limited and sell out quickly.