Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR) in SE London
Gold-standard course on Stress Reduction and Deepening your Mindfulness Practice.
The course was developped by Jon Kabat-Zinn and undergone substantial scientific research on it's benefits in dealing with stress, anxiety, panic. In addition, a research was made on its' benefits on emotional regulation, clarity and focus, and pain management.
The course could also provide a platform for Mindfulness practitioners to deepen their practice, as it requires 2 hour face-to-face learnining per week, and daily practices to accomplish.
Why this course:
- It is an effective and established way to try a new tool to cope with the challenges of daily life
- It is inclusive, secular, informative
- It will allow you for some space to yourself, but also meet various people
- You don't need to have any prior experience in Mindfulness
Why Mindful Globe:
- We are accessible and inclusive
- We have been there, so we could provide a compassionate atmosphere for you
- We will provide with all the essentials, you just have to turn up
- The course is 8-week long with a retreat day during the studies
- Duration of a class is on average 2 hours with short breaks in between
- Full prepayment is required (concessions apply, please contact us
- Classes time 18:30 - 20:30, with the dates being: 03/07, 10/07, 17/07, 24/07, 31/07, 07/08, 14/08, 21/08.
We welcome you to start your Mindfulness Journey with us.
Classes are run from a beautiful artistic studio in Hither Green - Zenubian (www.zenubian.co.uk). It is a 10 min walk from Ladywell Station, Hither Green station, and Lewisham High Street.
We will provide for everything that you might need.
Contact us with any question - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment to this course is subject to completion of the form upon prepayment and a 1:1 phone conversation with the Mindfulness Teacher of this course.
136 Hither Green Ln, London SE13 6QA, London, United Kingdom