Marketing your Business
This workshop has been developed specifically for small to medium businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals who either directly or indirectly have responsibility for marketing functions but have limited prior specific marketing knowledge and understanding.
Training delivers a high-level generalist overview of business marketing terminology, concepts, principals, processes and practices. We take a gentle but steep curve towards equipping you with the relevant knowledge and practical skills to build an effective marketing plan helping you achieve and exceed your business goals and target sales.
We cover the pros and cons of marketing tactics, such as email, SEO, SEM, social media (organic, paid, influencer), Google Ads, content creation and dissemination. We then look at which platforms are best suited for particular kinds of business, products and services.
Lastly, the focus turns to best practice advice and guidance on the setting up of marketing budgets, the use of a partner agency and the effective management of these relationships.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for, New Businesses, Micro Enterprises, Sole Traders, and Small to medium size business owners. Entrepreneurs, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Business Managers who have marketing and sales targets, but limited knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and how to build a marketing plan will find this course particularly beneficial. This course is at an introductory to intermediate level.
- Understanding what the best practice techniques are in marketing
- Development of a marketing plan that is suitable for your business / industry
- Features and benefits of a marketing plan
- How to understand and develop an analysis of the marketing environment
- Discriminate between good and bad marketing practices
- Understand marketing terminologies and tactics with examples
- Identification of the most appropriate digital / social platforms to use
- Managing a marketing budget
- When to employ a 3rd party marketing agency and how to manage that relationship
Train your team:
This course can be delivered on site for corporate teams and tailored to your specific requirements. For details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ECC training experience:
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers
- Wide breadth of topics - ECC offer over 40 different essential business training courses covering everything from Leadership and Management through to Digital and International Trade
- 3 learning levels – Beginner /Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced