MANCHESTER: Better Baby and Toddler Sleep - Without Tears
Join Sarah Ockwell-Smith, author of the bestselling 'The Gentle Sleep Book', for a 3 hour workshop showing you how to improve your baby or toddler's sleep WITHOUT using conventional cry-based sleep training.
This workshop is suitable for parents and carers of 0-5yr olds and those who work with them. It's also a great prenatal workshop, for those currently expecting a baby:
In it you will learn:
1. What the most recent science says about baby and toddler sleep
2. Why they wake so often at night - and how to reduce night wakes gently
3. How to tackle bedtime resistance
4. How to tackle early morning waking
5. How many naps your child should be having - and when - and how to tackle common nap issues
6. Why your child wakes when you put them down - and how to avoid it.
7. How to bedshare safely - and how to stop bedsharing (if/when you want to)
8. When (and how) to move your chid to their own room.
9. When - and how - to reduce nightfeeds
10. How to have a great bedtime routine that will last for years to come.
*There will be a 10 minute break at approx 10:30am
MAV Hulme Community Hall, 4 Jarvis Road, Manchester M15 5FS
There is free parking on site and on surrounding streets.
£40 per person per workshop
Immobile babes in arms are welcome (tickets not required). The workshop is not suitable for mobile babies (usually older than 7 or 8 months) and toddlers, or older children under the age of 13.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
No refunds given. It is not possible to transfer your ticket for this event to a different workshop. You are able to sell your ticket on however, providing you notify the organiser of the change in name at least 24 hours before the event.