Machine Knitting- Advance Level 'Zoom' Online Class
Learn Machine Knitting with Knithub 24!
- 'Live' Online Class
- Tuesday 21st September 2020, 18:30 21:00 (BST
- You'll get 2.5 hours of tuition
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing machine knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All class times are quoted at BST
You'll learn how to:
- Use holding & short row knitting to develop three-dimensional knit structures, volume, shapes, and techniques in your work
- Knit cables using a double or triple prong transfer tool to cross your stitches
- Shape your work by using the single and double prong transfer tools to increase and decrease stitches and create shaping
- Use the lace carriage to transfer stitches onto needles for lace punch card patterns
- Add beading to your work using a latch tool to create beaded knitted fabrics
At the end of the class, youll have a collection of experimental swatches which can be developed further into your design ideas for fashion, interiors, accessories & trims.
Suitable for: Those who have completed our Intermediate Class or who have a good grounding in intermediate knitting and want to take their skills to the next level.
Duration of Class: 2.5 hours
Upcoming classes: 21st September 2020, 18:30 21:00 (BST
'Live' Online Class: Once you have booked and paid for your class, you will receive a unique link along with all the relevant details you will need to join Live on the day. Dont forget to save your Live Online Class date to your calendar!
Machines used: Brother Domestic Knitting Machines, Model KH836 & KH881 & Lace Carriage.
Yarns, Tools and Technical Notes: You will need a domestic knitting machine, two cones of different coloured yarns (in different thicknesses fine to chunky), claw weights, single, double and triple prong transfer tools, scissors, a lace carriage and knitting accessories suitable for your knitting machine, lace punch cards, punch card clips, beads and a beading tool which is a suitable size for the beads. A set of how to notes will be emailed to you before the class.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: We will be happy to refund your payment in full if you inform us of your cancellation 5 or more days before the class is due to take place. If you inform us of your cancellation less than 5 days before the class, were sorry that we will be unable to refund your payment. However, you are welcome to transfer your booking to another date if you so wish. Please see our
Visit us at
Follow us on:
Email us at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions?
For a list of our FAQ, please
If our FAQ section doesnt answer any questions you may have, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.