Is Light Romance nice or is Raging Passion more your thing?
Then enjoy an evening of
entertainment with us and the Love Theme
Come with us and for the most romantic ‘date’ of the year for an evening of music, storytelling and performance that’s celebrate the most romantic and ground breaking novels ever written about love, sex and romance. The evening will include;
• Storytelling from Andy Johnson with his telling of the legend of the Mersey Mermaid who used her feminine fishy whiles to lure sailors into their watery graves.
• Luma Creations will be performing a set comprising of Latin music and love songs from South America- sure to get the pulses racing.
• Adventurer and globe trotter Graham Hughes, the only person on earth to have travelled to every country in with world without the use of flight. Graham will entertain us with interesting tales of his experience of the islands he’s visited and the links that many have to great literature
• Paperwork Theatre Paperwork Theatre present Kiss Me: A Complete Guide to Smooching. Join cupid this Valentines day for a complete guide in all things love, puckering up, and vacuum cleaners.
• The Library of Soul choir performing songs that reflect the good and the sometimes difficult side of love and passion.
• Raffles for individual book giveaways and prizes on the night
• Reading Groups! Join the draw for sets of books for your groups
BBC Radio Merseyside will be broadcasting their evening show from the event
February 14th 6.30-9pm Refreshments available
All tickets are free , so why not grab a couple for you and your specula Valentines and share the love