Linocut printmaking workshop
Linocut printing workshop in Kent
This is potato printing for grown-ups! In this workshop you'll learn how to create a linocut to produce a repeat pattern or a one-off motif onto fabric or paper. Experiment with overlays in different colours and at the end of the workshop take your stamps home to use again and again.
You will work on postcard size lino tiles (approx 15cm x 10cm) this will allow you to create 2-3 different designs during the workshop.
No previous printing experience is required. Suitable for adults and children aged 12+
All materials, equipment, inks and refreshments are provided.
Buying this workshop as a present for someone?
Not sure if they'll be able to make the date?
Don’t worry, even though I will not be able to refund payment for a workshop I will try my best to fit them onto another workshop.
Some things to note:
• You have 45 days from the date that you purchase the ticket to transfer the booking.
• Bookings can be transferred 2 months either side of the workshop date (i.e. if the workshop is in June then you can transfer the booking to a workshop in April, May, June, July or August)
• This is only available on selected workshops where you see this information.
• This is only available on workshops at the same ticket price.
• Transfer of the booking is subject to the discretion of iPrintedThat
• Make sure you select the YES option to the question Are you buying this workshop as a present?
About the venue: The workshop studio is located above the cafe at Nucleus Creative Riverside Hub. Please walk through to the back of the cafe and through the door on your left then up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Unfortunately there is no disabled access.
i printed that
Military Road 13, England, United Kingdom