Lickey Hills (and Walk Leader Training)
You must be a member of Wayfarers to sign up. You will then receive an email a day or two before the trip with details on meeting times and trains we're catching. Please be aware the times indicated on Eventbrite are just a rough estimate.
Our termly Walk Leader Training will take place this time at the
The Lickey Hills Country Park is just 10 miles south-west of Birmingham and covers 524 acres. If the weather is clear, you get wonderful views of the city and the university (well, Old Joe) from the hill-tops.
See you there!
- Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes (that you don't mind getting muddy)
- Lightweight trousers (definitely not jeans!)
- Jumper and/or other layers
- Waterproof coat and trousers
- Packed lunch and water
- Cash for emergencies
- A rucksack to carry it all in
Guild of Students
University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom