Learn to Crochet in Easy Steps - 6 week course
Join a small group for a six-week introductory course to the hugely popular craft of crochet.
Over the six one and a half hour sessions on Wednesday mornings from 10.30am, Michelle will cover the following areas with you:
1) Getting started / slip knots / chains and cords - making gift tags,
2) Patterns - abbreviations and symbols / rows and turning chains / double crochet stitch - making napkin rings and decorative bows,
3) Measuring tension and changing colour / trebles / half trebles and double trebles - making a cup cosy,
4) Working in rounds or spirals / magic circles / cup mats and flowers,
5) Granny squares / baby blankets and cushion covers,
6) Joining together / decorative edges and finishing touches.
Skill Level: Suitable for beginners.
Cost: £60 per person - includes 2 balls of Stylecraft Special DK and equipment use.