Joint working for quality improvement and integration around SEND - East Midlands
East Midlands regional workshop: Joint working for quality improvement and integration around SEND
10.00-15.30, 14th November 2019
Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel, Packington Hill, Kegworth, DE74 2DF
The Council for Disabled Children invites strategic managers working across education, health and social care and parent carer representatives to attend this full-day workshop on joint working and integration around SEND.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear about examples of good practice and innovative work happening around joint working and integration across the region;
- Discuss learning from effective practice examples with colleagues locally and across the region.
Who should attend?
- LA SEN leads, Disabled Children’s Service Managers, Social Care leads, Post-16 and Transition leads and Public Health leads
- CCG commissioners with responsibility for SEND agenda
- Designated Medical and Clinical Officers
- Parent carer representatives (to be coordinated by NNPCF regional rep)
*In order to get the most out of this session we recommend that attendees come along with at least one colleague from another agency and/or service area within your local area.
- Gain confidence in their ability to enable and support joint working and integration at local area level.
- Learn from examples of best practice and promising approaches to enabling joint working and integration.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to discuss learning on joint working and integration.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org