IOSH - Fire Safety Awareness
This half-day course will help employers fulfill their duties for training their staff.
Fire Safety Awareness will help your organisation:
- minimise fire risk in the workplace
- improve your fire safety culture
- develop staff roles in case of a fire emergency
- achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for staff
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
By attending this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand your own responsibilities for fire safety
- identify and report on fire hazards
- assess workplace fire risks
- evacuate effectively in an emergency
- identify equipment for fire fighting.
National Council for Voluntary Organisations
Society Building, London, London, United Kingdom