Introduction to Volunteer Management
This course will look at good practice in volunteer management - including the best ways to recruit, involve, support and retain volunteers. To do this we will concentrate on the Volunteer's journey.
What level is this course for?
Level 1 - Has no experience
Level 2 - Has some experience but would like to know more
Who should attend?
It will be helpful for those who are new to working with volunteers or those who want to improve or gain new ideas for their group’s volunteer management processes.
What will participants learn?
- How to identify difficulties with recruitment
- Tips for recruiting volunteers
- Inducting your volunteers
- Supporting and supervising your volunteers
- How to deal with difficult situations
What else do you need to know?
Tea and coffee
Dave Thomas - Volunteering Development Officer at NCVS
0115 934 8400