Inbound Premium Growth Engine Workshop - Sponsored By HubSpot
For Full Workshop Details, FAQs and Terms and Conditions:
- HubSpot CRM & Growth Suite [Marketing, Sales & Client Services] Pro Set Up - Correctly set up your HubSpot Pro application ready to build your inbound digital strategy, marketing, sales and client services campaigns inside.
- Audit Analysis Workshop - Undertake a full audit of your current activities to establish a baseline of what is working, what isn't and what’s missing.
- Fast Track Workshop - Create a tactical style shot in the arm top of the funnel lead generation campaign.
- Entrepreneur Focus Workshop - Involves detailed research and creation of your buyer personas, buyer journeys, content strategy and assistance to define your SMART goals.
- Power of Alignment Playbook Workshop - Bring together your strategic considerations into a playbook that is ready to be executed upon.
- Get Stuff Done Workshop - It’s time to assemble your Inbound Marketing, Sales and Client Services and Analytics Playbooks, bringing them to life through campaigns to achieve your SMART goals.
- LaunchPad Monthly Workshop - Starting with a quality control approach, build your marketing content calendar and go-live schedule, your sales teams new process and your client services team new customer success strategy.
- Playbook Manager Monthly Workshop - Learn how to optimise live marketing, sales and client services campaigns, launch new campaigns and maintain your new Inbound business.
The Workshop Investment
For full access for two delegates to the 365 Day program, including reserved workshop attendance, online support and lifetime membership to the Growth Engine Community.
The investment is £6,000 + VAT* and is spread over 12 Easy Monthly in Advance Payments of £500 + VAT Book 12 Easy Payments at
This workshop event is not in association with, hosted by or sponsored by Leeds Beckett University, 6teen30 Digital hire rooms under a commercial agreement to deliver the events due to the convenience of a Leeds central location, room specification and overall suitability to deliver the best environment for our delegates.
Quarter 2 - 2020 Workshop Premium
Location: Leeds Becket University - Rosebowl Building
- Room TBA Closer to Event Start Date
Enrol in our Inbound Workshop Premium to increase your knowledge and execution skills across all aspects of Inbound Strategy, Marketing, Sales and Client Service to apply in your own business.
These 'done with you' workshops follow pre structured agendas and monthly modules and are available in our Leeds, West Yorkshire Classroom where we deliver group learning experiences.
Delivered through 20 half day workshops over 12 months, supported by zoom calls and webinars, with lifetime membership to the growth engine community app your team work with our Growth Engine Inbound Specialists to build, launch and manage your Inbound marketing, sales and client service campaigns from your Strategy and Playbooks inside your HubSpot application.
Inbound Premium Growth Engine Workshops Ensure you drive your marketing, sales and client service efforts the Inbound way and have confidence that your Inbound efforts are targeted in the right direction:
Who Is This For?
The Ideal Company:
One who is looking to Grow Faster and is looking to overhaul their Marketing, Sales and Client Services the Inbound way to put their client at the centre of everything they do.
The Inbound Digital Strategy and Marketing, Sales & Client Services Execution Workshop Premium is ideal for Digitally focused businesses who are looking to build an Inbound Strategy and then execute Inbound Marketing, Inbound Sales Enablement and Client Service campaigns inside their HubSpot application from the Playbooks that are created through the initial 90-day workshop.
A further 270 days ongoing execution support through the group workshop modules and remote support ensure your skills are developed to build and launch your Marketing, Sales and Client Services campaigns.
The Ideal Attendee:
Due to the nature of digital strategy development and Growth Engine Marketing, Sales and Client Service campaigns, it requires in almost every instance some level of business remodelling to accommodate Inbound at the ownership level of the business.
The person who is responsible for the overall business strategy (or the Marketing, Sales and Client Services strategy) who can influence and make decisions to positively change and adopt Inbound including the financial investments required to attend the workshop, also the investments to execute and build the Marketing, Sales and Client Services campaigns once the strategy is completed.
Typical job roles titles [provided for example only] would be:
CEO, Managing Director, Marketing Director, Owner, Senior Partner, Commercial Director, Marketing Manager
Mandatory Combined Attendance
Due to the extensive strategic and Marketing, Sales and Client Services implementation, a C-Suite decision-maker would be required to be supported by a secondary implementation or management colleague.
Typical secondary style implementer job role titles [provided for example only] would be:
Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Web Developer, Content Creator, Other Tech-based or marketing roles.
There is no additional charge for the second person, we want you to be successful with a Growth Engine and two minds are better than one to deliver the program.
What You Will Learn?
HubSpot Skill Development
Throughout the workshop firstly you will learn how to set up your HubSpot CRM and Marketing Pro app to align with your business operating requirements.
Digital Inbound Strategy Skill Development
With the HubSpot app set up correctly, you will learn how to correctly approach building an inbound digital strategy for your business.
Including learning how to
- Audit historical performance to ensure a baseline is established to move forward from
- Setting SMART Marketing Goals
- Calculating traffic, leads and conversions to meet your SMART goals
- Develop Your Buyer Personas
- Develop Your Buyer Journeys
- Develop Your Pillar & Cluster-Based Content Strategy
- Develop Your Social and Ads Strategy
- Develop Your Marketing Campaign Strategy Asset List across all three areas of Awareness - Consideration and Decision stages.
- Create a Playbook to wireframe your campaigns inside once the course has completed providing a blueprint for you to build and continue to develop these.
- Measure Inbound with Analytics
Inbound Marketing Skill Development
Your strategy requires execution to be successful, using your playbooks throughout the Get Stuff Done, LaunchPad and Playbook Manager Modules you will learn and then actually build your Inbound Marketing campaigns, launch them and then optimise them to maximise performance.
- A lead generation strategy
- An educational nurture strategy
- A social media strategy
- Build HubSpot Inbound Marketing Campaigns
- Build Your Analytics Dashboards to Track Performance
Inbound Sales Skill Development
With your marketing strategy delivering qualified leads, aligning your sales team to manage and close them the Inbound way increases the results. Using your playbooks throughout the Get Stuff Done, LaunchPad and Playbook Manager Modules you will learn and then actually build your Inbound Sales campaigns, launch them and then optimise them to maximise performance for your sales team.
- Your Marketing & Sales Alignment Strategy
- Your Sales Enablement Strategy
- Your Sales Document Library
- Your Prospecting & Presentation Strategy
- Your Video Sales Strategy
- Build Your Analytics Dashboards to Track Sales Performance
Inbound Client Service Skill Development
With your marketing and sales aligned the inbound way, employing Inbound client service helps you manage and service your clients better to move them from clients to fans. Using your playbooks throughout the Get Stuff Done, LaunchPad and Playbook Manager Modules you will learn and then actually build your Inbound Client Services campaigns, launch them and then optimise them to maximise performance for your client services team.
- Your Client Success Strategy
- Your Helpdesk and Ticketing Strategy
- Your Knowledgebase Online Self Serve Library
- Your NPS Survey and Client Health score Strategy
- Build Your Analytics Dashboards to Track Client Service Performance
Course Duration & Modules
- The Course is delivered over 365 days.
- Delivered through 20 half-day workshops [2 p/m]* supported by zoom calls and webinars.
- Includes Lifetime Membership to the online Growth Engine Community.
*The Workshop does not include the subscription to your HubSpot Growth Suite Pro Subscription, this will be invoiced to you directly by HubSpot starting from £1047 p/m from Month 1. 6teen30 Digital will arrange the HubSpot order for you as part of your onboarding if you do not already have HubSpot.
A Databox Analytics SaaS Subscription is also required for Workshop Premium and is charged at £79 p/m from Month 1.