Imagination Build Easter Break LEGO Workshop - Low Moor
For generations, LEGO bricks have inspired kids (and big kids) to let their imagination guide them in truly awesome model building!
Whether taking them to a strange and distant planet, magical worlds, modern cities, or travelling back into history. Creating new creatures, modes of transport, or just designing their dream home!
The “Imagination Build” workshops will provide children with the chance to be creative using our colourful Classic LEGO brick boxes.
In addition, we’ll also have the massively popular LEGO brick mosaics with us … including some images to recreate or for colourful designs of their own creation.
- These sessions will not include Technic LEGO brick building. Check our “Technic Build” workshops for these activities.
- No unaccompanied adults allowed.
- Boys and girls aged 5+ only.
Organised by Bricktopia and delivered by Bricks4Kidz
Grownups are welcome, and encouraged, to stay.
The B4K team are especially keen to provide a comfortable and appropriate environment for children on the autism spectrum, and their siblings, to enjoy the workshops.
Parents do not have to stay but if their child normally receives additional support in schools then they are welcome to remain.
The Building Better Calderdale Futures (BBCF) programme is funded by the Short Breaks initiative and subsidised by Calderdale Council.
The BBCF programme aims to support families of disabled children – primarily those with learning difficulties – with LEGO brick-based sessions delivered locally in the district.
- A simple form must be completed by parents/carers to allow us to provide data to Short Breaks. No personal data will be retained without consent.
- Parents/Carers are responsible for all children who would normally receive additional support in school.
- Play Mill Cafe is on the first floor of a mill complex and there is a flight of stairs which needs to be used to access the venue.