Hunt for the Wilderpeople (12A)
Kelham Island Film Club in collaboration with The Sheffield Brewery Co. present Taika Waititi's adventure comedy HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE; if you've recently caught his Oscar-winning JOJO RABBIT, this is a must-see!
Bella and Hector, two reclusive country folk, become foster parents to Ricky, a problem child from the city. After some adjustment, things go reasonably well. However, Bella's death means Hector now has to look after Ricky alone, and their relationship is strained at best. Moreover, her death causes Child Services to decide to send Ricky back to the orphanage. Ricky refuses to go back and runs away, ultimately sparking a national manhunt for him and Hector.
Doors open - 5pm
Feature starts - 7:45pm
Feature ends - 9:30pm (approx)
Bar closes - 11pm
- We are proud to a offer a reasonably priced ticketing system for our screenings. However, you must purchase a ticket before the screening as no tickets will be avaiable on the door. The donation button is for anyone who wishes to offer extra support and will not allocate you a ticket.
- If you look like a young un, please bring ID for both the film (certificate 12A) and alcohol.
- Seats will be unallocated so if you would like to sit together in a group please make sure you arrive early.
- We always aim to be inclusive and open for everyone. Therefore, if you require wheelchair access or additional support please contact us before the screening.
- As a start up community cinema in a working brewery some things are beyond our control so to make the screening as comfortable as possible we advice you bring warm clothing (coat/jumper) and a comfy cushion to put on your chair!
- Organisers hold the right to refuse entry.
- You will receive complimentary popcorn included in your ticket price. However, feel free to bring your own snacks!
See you on the 9th!