Home coffee brewing workshop: make better brews at home with Taylor St Baristas
Set yourself up for a lifetime of delicious coffee by attending our home brewing workshop. Learn how to make cafe quality coffee at home.
We'll reveal the secrets to great coffee over 2.5 hours of interactive demonstrations and practice.
- what are the different brewing devices and which one to use?
- how to store your coffee and how long you can use it for?
- grind size matters - how to get the best out of your coffee?
- water quality - why you shouldn't use tap water?
- agitation/turbulence - to stir or not to stir?
- temperature - how hot is too hot?
- how to brew Kinto / Aeropress / Cafetiere / Clever Dripper?
What can I bring into the event?
Yourself and your thirst for a good coffee.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email Andrea on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No need to waste paper and ink, we'll have you in our system.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Can't make it? No problem, just let us know who will attend instead of you. Email Andrea on email@example.com