[Hixon Green] Arm Knitting Blanket Workshop
If you always wanted to make one of those giant chunky blanket/throws seen on Instagram, here is your chance! I am running workshops on every 3rd Sunday at Hixon Green, Hove. Why don't you have a day with a glass of prosecco or wine and learn how to make the luxurious blanket in the most calmest way?
If you and your friend(s) would like to have fun making this gorgeous blanket, please book your space now - Be quick as I can only accomodate 8 people each time!!! (Limited Space)
Before booking the tickets, PLEASE READ ALL THE NOTES BELOW so there is no confusion.
****WHEN - 2 p.m - 4 p.m on every 3rd Sunday (2 hours but can be finished a little earlier or later depends on your speed )
****NOT FREE ON THE WEEKEND? Don't worry. I run weekday evening classes as well. Please have a look on my other workshops
****WHERE - Hixon Green, 124 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2EA
****SPACE - Maximum 6 people.
****WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS ORDER
* A digital ticket for the attendee(s)
* Total 2 hours of calm, therapeutic, super quick and fun arm knitting experience
* Gorgeous Woolly Mahoosive Mammoth Yarn in your choice of colour 2kg to knit with
(Additional colours are available on booking, 7 days before the event. Please contact the host)
* Your own hand made giant blanket (around 85 x 140 cm) to take home with you!
****WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
* Please note that you will have 'Cream' coloured yarn if you do not request your choice of colour. Once a booking has been made, the tickets cannot be cancelled as I will order the yarn immediately. Please contact me via 'Contact the Organiser' on the bottom of this page.
* Please bring your printed/smart phone version of the ticket(s) with your lovely smile and fun spirit! All the material and tools will be provided at the workshop.
* Please note that you will go home carrying a giant blanket made by you :)
* Please be mindful that colours of the yarn could be slightly different due to viewing on your monitor or phone screen.
* The yarn is acrylic and naturally shedding. That is not a quality issue.
Terms & Conditions - please read.
By purchasing this listing you agree to the following T&Cs:
a) No refunds can be given once a booking has been made as the yarn will be pre ordered.
b) I do not deliver your finished items as they can be carried home
c) Bookings must be made 7 days before the event to ensure materials are available
Please contact me if you have any further questions or enquiries before booking as I am happy to answer questions you may have.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact me via 'Contact the Organiser' from the bottom of this page.
What's the refund policy?
Unfortunately no refund is available.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, but also you can show me the e-ticket(s) from your mobile.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please contact me and let me know a) who books the ticket(s) and b) who is the actual attendee(s) of the event. The attendee still needs to bring the printed ticket or e-ticket from her/his mobile phone.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
As long as you let me know that, it would be no problem. Please contact me through the 'Contact the Organiser'.
124 Church Road, Hove, England, United Kingdom