GymBusy & J.U.Ice: The Main Event
It's that time of the year again! GymBusy and J-U-Ice are back with their annual charity sports day. This time being held at The Crystal Palace National Sports Centre! This year's track events are as followed:
- Mixed Under 11’s
- 100M - Boys (11 - 13), Boys (14 - 16), Boys (17+)
- 100M - Girls (11 - 13), Girls (14 - 16), Girls (17+)
- 200M - Boys (11 - 13), Boys (14 - 16), Boys (17+)
- 200M - Girls (11 - 13), Girls (14 - 16), Girls (17+)
- 400M - Boys (11 - 13), Boys (14 - 16), Boys (17+)
- 400M - Girls (11 - 13), Girls (14 - 16), Boys (17+)
- Team Relay
This year we will be introducing a new addition to the roster; our very first 7-A-Side football tournament! 16 teams, one trophy, who will be the team to take home the cup!?
To sign up for any of the events, please list what events you would like to apply for when you purchase your ticket, as well as team members involved. All participants must purchase a ticket. If you enter the tournament as a team, ensure all members have purchased tickets otherwise they will be unable to participate.
There will be performances and participation from the legends of the UK music scene, athletes from all over the country, as well as delicious food and non-stop vibes!
Proceedings earned will be going towards charity, in support of mental health awareness and suicide prevention.
We hope to see you there!
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Ledrington Road, London, SE19 2BB, England, United Kingdom