How to Grow Your Business and Improve Profitability
Growing Your Business
How do you take your business to its next stage of growth?
This masterclass will be packed with practical tips and tools that you can take away and use in your business to help deliver real benefits.
It will tackle a range of questions, such as:
- What do you need to do differently to be more effective?
- How can you develop as a leader to grow a top performing team?
- What simple things can you do to make a big difference?
During the presentation, Simon will take you through the Zulu Business Model which covers all aspects of your business that need to be understood in driving growth. Simon will go through the following areas of focus using real life examples and provide some important tools for you to take away.
- Identifying your Target market, considering your competition and thinking about your compelling competitive advantage.
- Marketing & Branding and thinking about delivery of your product
- Looking at your leadership and management style, the engagement of the people in your business and the efficiency of business processes
- Understanding the financials, and how to control the business dynamics to drive profitability
- Goals and Strategy, where are you going, and how are you going to get there
- Vision and values
Joe Hinton will then take you through some valuable lessons on BUILDING A BUSINESS TO SELL
- When should you start thinking about a sale?
- What are Buyers looking for?
- Who might buy your business?
- What is it worth?
- What is the process?
The event will be hosted by
Simon is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants; after several years in public practice he moved into financial services and spent 25 years with GE Capital in a variety of roles.
After a successful and varied thirty five year banking career which brought a broad range of experience in Leadership/People Management/Strategy/Sales and Marketing Joe left to form UK Business Mentoring. Based on the knowledge he had gained dealing with small to large businesses and his love of helping people to develop, Joe found his ‘Ikigai’ in business mentoring.
The Leather Market Business Centre
Weston Street, London, England, United Kingdom