GOALS FOR WOMEN
GOALS FOR WOMEN is a free 8 week health and fitness improvement programme for women 35 years of age and older who consider themselves unfit and with a desire to improve their health, fitness, conditioning and well being.
The programme kicks of with an Introductory Evening on the 2nd March between 7.00pm and 8.45pm designed to provide participants with the knowledge, confidence and motivation to participate and benefit from GOALS.
- A warm welcome and introduction to the GOALS programme.
- An Introduction to the benefits of regular exercise and how GOALS can benefit them.
- An introduction to the additional lifestyle support provided by Live Well Dorset.
- Opportunity to ask questions.
- An opportunity to view fitness facilities.
- Optional Live Well Dorset MOT Check.
- Invitation to sign on for GOALS!
This will then be followed by 7 consecutive weeks of fun fitness activities on a Thursday evening between 7.30pm and 8.30pm using the AFC Bournemouth Vitality Stadium facilities indoors and out, including the Performance Centre, to provide a varied combinations of fun fitness and sport experiences to improve the fitness, strength and flexibility of participants.
- Be 35 years of age or older.
- Have no unstable health conditions or health conditions that could be adversely affected by physical activity.
- Attend the Introductory Evening and a minimum of 5 of the 7 activity sessions.
PLACES LIMITED: 18