Giant's Causeway and Bushmills Whiskey tasting tour from Belfast (May20-Aug20)
Join our exclusive tour to the Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland that also includes a Whiskey tasting at the worlds oldest licensed Whiskey distillery. During this whiskey tasting the resident whiskey expert will tell you all about the fantastic 10 year old, 12 year old and Distillery reserve whiskey that you will be tasting.
The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland The Dark Hedges were planted 270 years ago by the Stuart family as a driveway to their mansion Gracehill Manor.
Spend 2 hours at the Giant's Causeway, Causeway. This must-see World Heritage Site is Northern Ireland's most popular visitor attraction, and for good reason.
What do I need to prepare?
- Using the restrooms before joining the tour is recommended. The first stop of the day would be around 2 hours away. (During the day, there will be rest stops along the way.)
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended as we do not stop anywhere for lunch. However, we have a rest stop in the morning at a service station where you can buy packed sandwiches and snacks as well.
- A printed copy of the ticket is not necessary. You can show it on your phone.
- Comfortable shoes and warm rain-proof clothing recommended.
- Not suitable for children under 12 and people of reduced mobility
- No Alcohol permitted to be consumed on buses
- We have a strict 'on time' policy - please be at departure point 5-10 mins before departure