First Aid at Work
Designed for: all
Those that are interested in becoming a first aider in the work place.
To provide you with the skills and confidence to take charge in an emergency situation when someone becomes ill or injured in the workplace, and to summon professional medical assistance.
- The role of the first aider
- Understanding of legislation
- How to administer first aid to a casualty who is breathing and a casualty that isn’t
- Identify and treat wounds and bleeding
- Deal with fracture, sprains, and strains
- Identify and treat some common health conditions
Staff learning forms
Policy and Legislation:
- Health and Safety Policy - P4000
- Lifelong learning
Dominies Road, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom