Finding Your Feet Course
Are you new to living with sight loss or have had considerable changes to your sight that has had an impact on your daily life? Then our FREE Finding your Feet- confidence building course may be for you.
This is a two day course over a couple of weeks in which we will discuss:
• Barriers and solutions to getting out and about
• Reflect on our wellbeing and how this could be improved
• Delve into the world of technology and how this can help with day to day tasks
• Tour our equipment centre and explore some ideas for how carrying out daily tasks with in the home can be made easier
• Opportunity to explore ideas and potential solutions to everyday aspects and difficulties associated with reading, sharing experiences
• Share information about local groups and activities where you can meet other people living with sight loss while rekindling an old hobby or trying out something new.
For more information or to book a place contact Caroline Robertson Training and Engagement Manager on 01904 731124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org