Family Forest School
Join us for a fun-filled family Forest School session on the first Saturday of every month!
Suitable for children from age 1 - 10
Our beautiful woodland base camp will be set up with lots of Forest School activities to keep you and your children occupied as well as taking part in lots of wonderful, woodland free-play.
Campfire snack for children and campfire cuppa for adults included (bring your own mug!)
Ensure you are both wearing sturdy shoes with long trousers and sleeves. Wear lots of layers to keep warm (including scarf, hat and gloves) and expect clothes to get muddy! Boots or shoes are considerably warmer than wellies, ideally they should be waterproof.
Nic will meet you next to the car park 10 minutes before the session. (Car park is free and has toilets) Our base is a 5 minute walk into the woods - buggy friendly route available!
£10 per family. Includes 2 children. Very young babies (non-walkers) who will not be taking part in activities are free of charge.
£4 for an extra child that must be a sibling of your own children or an additional Family Ticket must be purchased.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees apply to each family with a maximum of 2 children included who must be siblings.
- If you bring children from different families, additional fees apply for each family. If you are bringing 4 children from 2 different families, you will need to pay 2 fees etc.
- Childminders, contact us for rates.
- We are only a very small business so we really value your honesty.
- Additional fees will not apply if you are bringing children who share one parent or for step-siblings.
- Adults are required to stay with their children throughout each session.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund payments if you cannot make a session or if your child is unwell, but we will refund in the event of a session being cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or staff illness – see website for further Terms and Conditions
If you would like more details please contact: Nic at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on facebook at www.facebook.com/forestfriendsbristol
Our website is:
Conham River Park, Bristol, England, United Kingdom