Exploring sound with Sennheiser and Tom Gateley (Edinburgh)
Exploring sound with Sennheiser and Tom Gateley
Tuesday 2nd June, 10am – 4pm
Light lunch included
During this course, you will learn in depth knowledge of how best to capture sound for your videos and projects, alongside which microphone to choose and how best to use them in every scenario.
Sennheiser Sound Academy A4V course is for anyone who wants to improve the sound on their videos - whether you are shooting weddings, corporates, interviews, marketing content, documentaries, wildlife, vlogging and more. You will discover how to take your work to the next level.
A variety of products and technologies will be covered on the day, including:
- The importance of excellent audio
- Different microphone types - every scenario covered
- Polar patterns demystified
- Post-acquisition - monitoring and recording best practices
- Top mics/shotguns/booms
- Wireless microphones - the basic science behind radio frequencies
- LAV mics - how to use, how to attach and other tips
- How to cope with unwanted noise
- Recording 3D spatial sound
This course will take you through all you need to know when shooting with sound. Don’t miss out as spaces are limited.